Statement of the terms and conditions under which a person or organization may become a member of the African American Genealogical Society of Northern California, Inc., (AAGSNC), a non-profit organization incorporated in the State of California under number C2124717. By registering as a Member of AAGSNC, you agree to be bound by the membership terms and conditions.
Regular Membership: Individuals 17 and Over
Youth Membership: Individuals 16 and Under
Organization Membership: Association, Library, Society, Non-Profit Group Etc...
Lifetime Regular Membership: Individuals 17 and Over
Lifetime Family Membership:
- Dues for membership are paid in advance and are not refundable.
- Memberships are valid for the year from January 1 to December 31st of that year.
- New Memberships ONLY, that join after July 1, your membership is good until December 31 of the next year.
- Membership in AAGSNC begins on the date on which your application is accepted and your dues are received.
- Membership are renewable annually on January 1st.
- A membership renewal invoice will be mailed approximately 3 to 4 weeks prior to January 1st of the coming year.
- If dues are not paid by the current expiration date, the membership will be suspended. However, upon receipt of the dues payment the membership may be reinstated.